I loved Thanksgiving break. I loved coming home in 10 hours and seeing my wonderful family for one whole week. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait to come home in three weeks for Christmas Break. Right now i am back in the small town of Rexburg with a couple inches of snow.
The ride from Washington to Rexburg was not pleasant. 15 hours of sitting in the car and only stopping three times for gas and dinner. From the Blue Mountains to the Rexburg the roads became very scary. Snow blizzards appeared out of no where making the roads completely white and difficult to see whats in front of you. Lets just say that I'm happy I'm not the driver. I arrived to my apartment around 1:30 in the morning caring all of my luggage to the third floor by myself. It was very difficult. I am never doing this again. Well maybe, we shall see.

No comments:
Post a Comment