Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My First Airplane Ride

(This is exactly what I saw coming home. Gorgeous!)

    I have gone on a plane before, but I was only 5 years old. I had no idea what was going on at the time. So I do not count that as my first flight. My first flight was on December 20th . Being 19 years old and checking in, going through security, getting a pat down, walking unto the plane, and flying home to Washington all by myself including Hannah. I will admit I was pretty nervous. I had no idea what to do or where to go so I had to ask a few people that worked their. They were very nice and guided me in the right direction.
   Some of you may ask why December 20th? The reason is my plane was canceled for Sunday the 19th. Luckily, I had the same flight as Hannah and was able to spend the night at Hannah's friends home who lived in Utah.
   Know as for the pat down. I was wearing the wrong shirt. I did not realize until I was being patted down that my shirt had metal buttons that set the alarm off. Woopsy daisies. The pat down was not that bad as everyone says it is. I survived what more can I say.
 I wish I could have taken pictures of being in the plane looking outside but my phone was being stupid and my ipod touch was not taking pictures in the right direction. Im sorry, I hope google pictures will do.

(Imagine it being a clear sky with no clouds in sight. BEAUTIFUL!)

2 comments:

  1. I think I was with you on that first ride to Disneyland right? You are soooo old. I didn't realize that was the last time. I had to fly with Aiden and Hailey one time all by myself and I broke down crying in the airport because I was overwhelmed. You did good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did sort of cry when leaving for Rexburg

    ReplyDelete