Our names:
Becca: The Shiz, Allie: Bad A, Me: Meg Shizzle, Chloe: C-$, and Jessi: J-Daddy.
The sign says "I kiss better than I cook."
For Halloween we went to a Jace's house and had a party. Jace is a guy from our ward that everyone seems to be crushing on. There was junk food, board games, coloring contest, talent show, and a spooky walk. Oh and a lot of visiting. We mostly visited with people instead of coloring or playing board games. The Knucks did participate in the talent show. We did the jerk and the duggy. Someone did record us, but we don't have the video again. When I get the video I will post it don't worry. It was a lot of fun, difficult, but fun. After the talent show all of the boys went outside to prepare for the spooky walk. It was not that scary. I was laughing while Becca is screaming here head off and dragging me behind. Oh good times, good times. We were there from seven until eleven. If it weren't for curfew or homework we would have stayed their longer. Last night was one of the best nights i have had in a long time, well party wise that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment