Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sand Dunes Bonfire

     Yesterday was our last Monday here at the Burg. We as roommates decided to do something fun so we decided to go to the sand dunes and have a bonfire. Of course we didn't have any wood to start a fire so we invited the Sugar City gang. It was so much fun to hang out with each other. We told stories, sang songs, and played a lot of games. I was sad that it had to end. Dang curfew. (Just kidding) So here are some pictures of the fun event.

 (Nate, Kaidree, and I)
 Left to right in back: Becca, Chloe, and Kizzy
 Kizzy, Becca, Chloe, Kaidree, and I
 Spencer tried to ruin the above picture by jumping, but he was a little to early 
and plus he hurt himself while doing it. I guess he learned his lesson.
 the three amigos 
 the whole gang

The ride home in the back. Im sure we smelt wonderful seeing that we standing right next to the bonfire and absorbing the smell of smoke into our clothes. All in all it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment