Usually when I head back to college my family drops me off at the airport the day before classes begin. We say our goodbyes and of course cry, but by the time I get to Rexburg I am fine. This year my sister is coming to college, so my mom and dad rented a van and we drove up to Rexburg to get her situated and of course bring all of her stuff. I noticed that I do not like the family driving up to Rexburg and dropping me off. The reasoning behind this is they are only here for a couple of days, but your brain thinks that they will stay longer. I cried like a baby when we said goodbye and even now I still get a little emotional. I hate it. Don't get me wrong I am excited for college to start and being able to get to know my new roommates better and hopefully make a lot of fun memories. Right now I just have to tell myself i'm ok and that I have my sister up here with me. How lucky could I be.
No comments:
Post a Comment