Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Semester Roomies

     Sadly this fall will be my last fall semester :( Luckily I have such great roommates that will be staying for the winter too. Each year/semester of my college life I have roomed with new people. This way I can have a wide variety of friends rather than a small group.
     So to introduce my roommates for fall semester I will begin with my room roommate. Her name is Annie, she is such a goofball but i love her. Whenever I need someone to talk to I go to her because I can trust her. Annie is a freshman majoring in dance. I think that that is so cool. I love to watch people dance and wish to myself that I could have the talent to be a pro. But hey I got moves that no one beat. hahaha!
     Second roommate is Makelle. She too is a freshman and has no clue what to major in yet. She is crazy, but I love her. Being around her I am able to be myself and not be a shy person. We constantly go around the complex saying, "Boys, boys where are you?" and of course sometimes we will knock on random boys doors and get to know them. Before meeting her I would always wish to go knock on random doors but never had the guts to. So I guess Makelle gets me out of my comfort zone. Thats a plus!
     Third roommate is Abby. Abby reminds me soooo much of myself when I was a freshman. Shy, studious, and afraid to talk to boys. So my goal this semester and next is to get her out of the shy zone and have fun with us, other people, and especially boys. Abby has a great spirit and is very sweet to others.
     Fourth roommate is Katie. Katie is a senior and will be graduating in the winter just like me. So she knows exactly what i am going through sometimes. Katie is majoring in sociology and is doing an internship while taking classes. Props for her, i know i could never do that. Too much stress that my body could never handle.
    Last, but not least is Alex. Alex is a freshman too who has no idea what to major in. Alex is rarely at the apartment due to a certain boy. Alex has an amazing voice. She could be famous one day.
   I love all of my roommates this year. Like I said they are the best!
  Here are some random pics of my roomies:
(Front to Back: Annie, Katie, Makelle, Me, (side of me) Alex, and Abby.)
7 people fitting in a five passenger car. Fun times :)
FHE BROS AND ROOMIES




No comments:

Post a Comment