Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer

    
   I am sorry I have not blogged for a while, but I feel like I  have nothing exciting to write about so far. I am home with my family for the summer which is fantastic, I love my family sooooooo much! For them summer has just started and we will soon be off doing a lot of fun activities.
    I  found a job finally at the Dollar Tree in town working for a total of three days a week. The rest of the time I am doing odd jobs to save up for college.
   On Sundays I have the opportunity to teach a primary class. I have learned a lot from my class and have grown a special attachment to the kids. I shall miss them when I head back to college in the fall.
    I have not been very social lately with my own age group. The reason is all of my friends decided to stay  at college and not come home for the summer break due to the difficulty of finding a job here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment