Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in Burg of the Rex (Rexburg)


 Before I left Washington my family and I had the opportunity to go to the beach for a full week. It was wonderful, relaxing, and stress free. I loved being with my family for a full week without dealing with mutual, school, work, and other church events. If you know me there is only one problem when it comes to the beach: the outlets. I love buying new clothes even though most of the time  I do not need them. I am becoming a shopaholic. I have one big duffle bag filled with new clothes and I have no idea where I am going to put them, but I shall find a way. (I hope... keep your fingers crossed)
  (replace me with her and instead of shoes it more like shirts and jackets)
  After the beach I had one week left until school started. (yuck) That week was mostly spent on getting my stuff packed and buying the necessities. it was not fun, but it had to be done.

  Then on Sunday I got on a plane and arrived in SLC and took a shuttle bus to Rexburg. Usually the traveling days are very quick. Not this time, no sere(?)! On the plane I sat next to an old man that had B.O. really bad. At least it was a 1 1/2 flight right? WRONG? well I mean it was, but it did not seem like I wanted to get of the plane, wiggle my nose, and be in Rexburg just like that. That did not happen. Dang it!
  Now I am in Rexburg and have amazing roommates that just want to have fun all the time. It's fantastic! So far only one class out of the seven I am taking is a little boring. The rest of my classes are really good, but they have a lot of homework attached to them. Those sneaky teachers. I feel like I am going to die this semester with the load of homework I have to do. I don't like it at all!
  So this has basically been a summary of the end of my summer to the first two days of school. Hopefully something more exciting will pop up next for you to read ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment