Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First slash Second Day of College at BYU-I

Monday:
   Yesterday was a mess. There were lines everywhere for everything it was crazy. I had the opportunity to go to the Luau with my family. It was amazing. the dancers were fantastic, there was a little girl who was probably 10 years old and could shake it like no other. Then there was a man that tossed flaming patons, (SP) breathed fire, and basically touched the flam. The spirit was so strong there that I cried like a baby it was a little embarrassing. But who cares.

    Then of course it was the moment of tears. I hated that part soo much. Even when i talk to them now i still get a little choked up. I love them so much and cant wait for Thanksgiving. It was come by really fast.
After the crying and thanks to my roommates we had a little party and then went to Walmart for the last ten minutes before closing. Then i went to bed because it was twelve o'clock.

Tuesday:
    Tuesday morning I got up around seven  to get ready for the new day. This morning we had a fireside with President Clark and he talked to us about the dress code and how important it is to us. It was very good. His voice reminds me of President Bednar's. Then after that we had a spiritual moment with our I-Team and then were showed around half of the campus. I still get lost. ; ) After that our group went over and played tree bridge rock, frozen t-shirt, potato sack rase, and then a game were we held hands and closed our eyes and passed a hulla-hoop around. This game can get very complicated. All of the I teams were playing for a pizza party and guess what. We Won The PIZZA PARTY. I love the group I'm in and also my leaders they are really funny and crazy.

Tonight:
Tonight is the talent show for all freshman and I'm very excited. Hopefully it will be good.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you the rooms look exactly the same!!! Hailey would like you to post a picture of your roommates. She thinks it would be so fun to have 5 girl roommates!!!

    ReplyDelete