The Picture is a little bit blurry, sorry about that. I had the opportunity to go to Sammy's with two of my roommates Janae and Liesel. Janae is in the yellow and Liesel is on the left side just to let you guys know. Sammy's is a hamburger and shake/malt place. We all got a different type of pie shake. It might sound gross to you guys but it is to die for. I got a blackberry Cheesecake Pie flavor. But we were not there for the food we were there for the free concert with Jordan Tait and Nik Day. They are both from around Idaho and both of them went on their missions too. Jordan stayed here for college but Nik went up to BYU Provo. Jordan just got married and Nik is still single. Nik is in the red and Jordan is in the brown. They are both amazing. I would put one of their songs on my playlist but none of theirs are on the website yet. so go to Itunes to listen to them. After the concert we got to take a picture with both of them as you can tell. I have to say that Nik is really cute but you could probably tell that by the way I'm talking about him. Afterwords we went outside to get fresh air and talk with some other friends. While talking we saw Nik's drummer and Liesel wanted to get a picture with him. After a while she finally went up and took a picture with him. He is not bad looking either. Here is a picture and that was my Saturday night for you all.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Nik Day Concert
The Picture is a little bit blurry, sorry about that. I had the opportunity to go to Sammy's with two of my roommates Janae and Liesel. Janae is in the yellow and Liesel is on the left side just to let you guys know. Sammy's is a hamburger and shake/malt place. We all got a different type of pie shake. It might sound gross to you guys but it is to die for. I got a blackberry Cheesecake Pie flavor. But we were not there for the food we were there for the free concert with Jordan Tait and Nik Day. They are both from around Idaho and both of them went on their missions too. Jordan stayed here for college but Nik went up to BYU Provo. Jordan just got married and Nik is still single. Nik is in the red and Jordan is in the brown. They are both amazing. I would put one of their songs on my playlist but none of theirs are on the website yet. so go to Itunes to listen to them. After the concert we got to take a picture with both of them as you can tell. I have to say that Nik is really cute but you could probably tell that by the way I'm talking about him. Afterwords we went outside to get fresh air and talk with some other friends. While talking we saw Nik's drummer and Liesel wanted to get a picture with him. After a while she finally went up and took a picture with him. He is not bad looking either. Here is a picture and that was my Saturday night for you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment