Some of the activities that I did were Off with his head, Went down a big blown up slide, went through an obstacle course, and some other activities and then of course the dance. I did not take any pictures due to my battery charging so I found pictures off the internet that looked about the same.
Here is off with your head. I played this with one of a girl named Lakesha. We both hurt our pinkies(SP) really bad, well i did. It is now a big bruise at the top so i cant really do anything right now. In the beginning Lakesha was kicking my butt but all of a sudden with one stroke I hit the head and it falls off. It is really fun, I want to do it again.
I wanted to do lazer tag sooo bad but the lines were sooo crazy that are group decided to do something else. We went out to the fields and went through a big obstacle course. Lakesha and I did it together. At one point of the course there was a wall that we had to climb. it was so slippery that we decided to stop for a second and take our socks off and then finnish the course. I also won this game. Poor Lakesha.
after that me and Lakesha went to the MC to wait in line for Sumo Wrestling. The line was sort but we did not move for 10-15 minutes. I guess the two people playing get so many turns. We did watch a pair wrestle and it was very funny to watch especially when they tried to get off the ground.
Then of course there was the dance. It was outside in the stadium, well part of the stadium. It was so crowded that i felt like i was at a concert. We got to to the dance an hour before it was over. It was so much fun and only one guy asked me to dance. It was basically the only slow song that played so thats pretty good. His name is Gunner and his major is Health Science. He said he signed up late so he doesn't have any educational classes but I'm sure he will fix that problem. He was very sweet and cute. The clock struck 11 and the party was over. It was time for bed so I could get up early to start the first day of school. Yea :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment