Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

  
      Today was the first day to meet my new ward. I was excited so excited and looking forward to meeting the young men that are in our ward. When we went inside the room all we saw were men, not little boys but men actual men. They are all very cute so I am excited to to meet my F.H.E. brothers. There are some men that have not gone on there mission and you could tell just looking at them which is weird but it's true. Tomorrow our ward is having a social for our first F.H.E. because we have a brand new bishopric. The Bishop found out about 8 days ago. I am a little nervous because of the calling I might receive from them. Once we got home we all ate dinner and watched the CES Fireside in our TV. Elder Richard G. Scott talked to us about marriage and basically how a man should treat a girl on a date and as a wife. It was very good. After that I went to the Stadium with some of my roomies and sang  a few hymns with a big group of people, it was amazing and very spiritual there. I guess they do it every Sunday which is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment