Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ward Halloween Party

(from the Left: Cheyenne, Kali, Janae, Liesl, Me,and Katrina)
                      Hey Michelle and Hailey Here is a picture of my roommates finally I know.
   So for our ward Halloween Party we had to pick a costume from a list that matched up with a boy. For example, I was Tinker Bell so my partner would be Peter Pan. I'll start from the left and tell you who they are supposed to be. Cheyenne: Cheer Leader, Kali: Celebrity, Janae: Pepper, Liesl: Robber, Me: Tinker bell/Fairy, and Katrina: Pajama Girl. 
   A lot of boys did show up some were in costume, some were with their girlfriends, and some did not dress up at all. LAME! Kali's and my partner did not show up at all. LAME! Besides the stupid boys the party was not that bad. The activities were musical chairs, bobbing for apples, and doughnut eating contest. We also had pizza for dinner. All and all it was a good party. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment