Sorry I haven't posted in the last 2 weeks. I have been sooo busy with homework and tests. It's been crazy.
I spent all of last weekend with my roommates. It was amazing!! Friday night we all pulled our mattresses into the front room and watched P.S. I Love You, How to Train Your Dragon, and Sydney White. Before watching these movies Janae and I went to Papa Murphy's and bought two pizzas, free cookie dough, and free cheesy bread thanks to my mom the coupon lady. As soon as we got back we watched the movies. P.S. I love You is a good movie but it is very sad. I suggest if watching this movie have a box of Kleenex's next to you. Thats what happened with us. I love the movie How to Train Your Dragon and I hope to get it for Christmas. It's one of my favorites. Then last but not least we watched Sydney White that is a great movie to. It was around 2:30am when we decided to all to go to bed.
Saturday we all woke up around 10:30-11am and ate breakfast and sat on our beds talking to each other until three in the afternoon. Time flies by when your having fun. After showering we decided to walk to the grocery store and buy food. After paying we realized we had a lot to cary home and decided to call one of our guy friends to drive us home. Thanks Tristan! Once we got home we put the groceries away and did a little bit of homework. Then we decided to decorate our wall in the hallway with modest cute boys. We call it "The Wall of Hotties." Liesl was awesome and cut all of the pictures and put them on the wall. Its funny because when everyone is brushing their teeth they always pause to look at the men. At some point we will put pictures of us in the middle and the tittle of the wall. I don't know when that will be exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment