Last night I was invited to a party with Liesl, Katrina and Katrina's friends at Idaho Falls. It was a lot of fun. We all got dressed up and beautified ourselves. Katrina did my makeup and I must say she did a great job. I love it. The party started at Nine and ended around twelve thirty. When we arrived there was a lot of food to eat. Of course all of us went directly to the table and did not move away from it. Don't worry we are not starving kids. After eating we went downstairs and played some games and then watched the movie called "The Ring." People asked if I have seen this and I said no, then they told me that I would be scared to death. There were some boys at the party and they kept asking if I was alright during the movie. I said I was fine, which I was.I have to admit the movie was freaky, but I was not scared at all. My friends thought I was weird. After the movie we talked a little more and then drove home. Here is a picture of us before going to the party in our costumes.

(Liesl is the Lion, I am the Fairy, and Katrina is a Blue Lego.)
No comments:
Post a Comment