Today I received a package from the Kelley's with signs for Halloween and Thanksgiving. My roommates love them, they think they're soooo cute and I agree. In the package there was blue sticky stuff to stick things on the wall which was used for this banner. I also received some Halloween candy and four peaces of artwork from my three cute cousins. Below is their artwork.
Here are all of the art pieces all together.
This is Aiden's art piece.
Michelle said that is it me and him holding hands. How sweet is that.
Here is one more picture from Aiden. (on top) Then the one with the fish and the octopus is by Hailey. Last but not least is Madi's picture with the purple paper. on the back I am guessing that it is her hand with her name in the middle.
Thank you Kelley's!!!!!! I love the gifts a lot!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment